Hi, guys! How are you? Hope everything is fine wherever you are, because today I’m feeling awesome! I just got nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award!!!!
I want to give my special thanks to the Roots & Trails for nominating me and… Wow, I can’t believe that there are real people around this world who does really like my blog and think it is worth some recognition. I mean, I started to write 7 months ago as an exercise for my English course and I took it as a job I want to continue to do for my whole life.
I remember my (lovely) teacher’s words: “Open the WordPress website. Create a blog about something you like and start to write, maybe you find out you like to write and never stop doing so”. I’m pretty sure he didn’t have any idea of what this would mean to me because today I don’t see myself away of the writing habit. But ok. Continuing with the procedures of the nomination, those whom were nominated has some steps to follow:
- What’s the Versatile Blogger Award?
Well, bloggers nominate other bloggers who they believe deserve recognition for their high-quality standard of writing, the uniqueness of content, passion and love displayed throughout the site and to top it off, amazing photos! (I’M HERE GUYS, AAA)
- Nominate up to 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs. Also, inform them about the nomination.
So, this is my Top 5, I really love them, they way they shared their experiences, and the support they give
and I just realized they are all ruled by girls (I mean, who run the world, huh?).
- Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers may not know.
1) I have an airplane tattoo in my ankle.
2) I already had my hair pink, purple, blue and white (and I miss it so much).
3) I don’t believe in myself. I always think I’ll fail on things I put myself in.
4) I don’t picture myself as a mother.
5) I’m a teacher!
6) I don’t know how to swim.
7) Pets aren’t really my thing.